Noticed any powerflush warning symptoms?
Cold radiators or dirty bleed water?
Boiler cuts out or makes noises?
Cold home due to blocked pipes?
Hot water: not very hot or fluctuates between hot and cold?
What is a Power Flush?
A Power Flush can restore the circulation and efficiency to your heating and hot water system by removing the rust, sludge and scale deposits that will reduce your existing boilers efficiency dramatically.
Do I need one?
If you are having your central heating boiler and system upgraded it is essential that there are no contaminants in your existing system that could damage you new boiler.
This does not mean a Power Flush should be carried out on every house.
Signs and Symptoms:
- Central heating system is slow to warm up
- Dirty bleed water
- Noisy boiler or pump
- Replacing pumps regularly
- The radiators have cold spots or aren’t working
- Radiators require frequent bleeding
- The water in the radiators is discoloured and dirty
- Evidence of sludge and rust in the system
- Radiators have perforations and leakages
- Central heating system has repeated pump failures
- Reduced hot water temperature
- Poor flow of water from hot taps
- Warm water in the header tank
- Expensive bills
Symptoms which indicate that a heating system would benefit from a power flush:
Any of these signs could indicate that the system has circulation and flow problems as a result of internal corrosion, scale and sludge formation. Powerflushing can remove undesirable corrosion residues and replace aggressive water quickly, restoring circulation and efficiency and preventing future problems.Our power flushing starts from only £199 for 6 radiators or £299 and we include the supply and install of a magnetic filter, pictured below. Any addition radiators are £18 extra per radiator.